Entrepreneurship bears the promise of freedom. The freedom to work when, how and where you want. To choose your favorite clients and keep the money you earn.
Unfortunately this freedom is a myth for many. They have to work too hard for too less and profit is often just a leftover. Entrepreneurs do what they are good at or passionate about and hope that the money will follow by itself. But it seldomly does, resulting in stress and sleepless nights.
What if profit was something you could influence and manage?
Resulting in the freedom you desire?
And giving you the space to create an impact?
Internationally published bestselling author Femke Hogema shows you how you can realize your plans profitably in 7 steps.
- Calculate in advance whether you can make enough with your idea or dream
- Reveal your money mindset and how you can make it work for you instead of against you
- Discover how to create financial success, without sacrificing your mission
- Make your own profitable plan, marketing- and sales plan and action plan
- With personal stories of Femke Hogema, examples and practical steps you can implement immediately